Accepting presentations and posters that address learning levels PK – 20 that show how to integrate two or more STEM disciplines, with an emphasis on elementary STEM this year. Go to: https://bit.ly/3DtHWVS
Poster presenters and presenters can submit their proposals until May 31st.
- Attendees can gain up to 17 CTLE Professional Learning hours.
- Online registration and housing open on April 14, 2023
- Diverse STEM presentations over 8 sessions
- Tours, Keynote speakers and Plenary session
- STEM trivia and other fun events
Conference Information and Registration
Chuck Goodwin - email@example.com
Jeff Stevens - StevenJS@alfredstate.edu
Joe Zawicki - JosephZawicki@outlook.com
Contact Information:STANYSPO Box 2121Liverpool, NY 13089-2121